Verizon asks FCC to speed up fiber deployment, but cable lobby is against it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIBER OP DESIGN & INSTALLATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Verizon supports controversial rule that could help Google Fiber expand
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Google Fiber shut off customer’s service because she owed 12 cents
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Google Fiber turned her Internet back on after bizarre sales tax discrepancy.
- AT&T’s attempt to stall Google Fiber construction thrown out by judge
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
AT&T sued Louisville over pole attachment rule, but judge says rule is valid.
- NY subway tiles with Confederate flag look to be altered
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Transit officials have decided to alter subway station tiles that have a cross-like design similar to that of the Confederate flag.The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is modifying the tiles at the 40th Street entrance to the Times Square subway stop to avoid any confusion about their meaning, MTA spokesman Kevin Ortiz said in a statement."These are not confederate flags" Ortiz said. The red, white and blue tiles installed decades ago are "based on geometric forms that represent the 'Crossroads of the World,'" he added.The decision comes in the wake of the deadly rally over a Robert E.
- Judge Rejects AT&T's Challenge To Louisville Law That Boosts Google Fiber
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A federal judge has rejected AT&T's challenge to a Louisville, Kentucky law aimed at making it easier for Google to launch Gigabit fiber service in the city.