Google Fiber turned her Internet back on after bizarre sales tax discrepancy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIBER CONTROL SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Google Fiber shut off customer’s service because she owed 12 cents
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.
- Judge Rejects AT&T's Challenge To Louisville Law That Boosts Google Fiber
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A federal judge has rejected AT&T's challenge to a Louisville, Kentucky law aimed at making it easier for Google to launch Gigabit fiber service in the city.
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A lawyer and an epidemiologist who fought against the Affordable Care Act’s rule on contraception coverage from the outside are now the architects of the president’s reversal.