A Chinese auto maker’s possible bid for Fiat Chrysler’s Jeep division has retrained the spotlight on the challenges facing the company, which doesn’t have the resources on its own to keep up in the autonomous-vehicle race.
fiat chrysler usa LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - FIAT CHRYSLER USA LLC
Around the Web
- Fiat Chrysler CEO's Search for Partner Is Running Out of Time
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls Nearly 50,000 Minivans
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles issued a recall to fix defective seat belts in about 50,000 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles.
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler Executive Accused of Siphoning Millions With Union Leader
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Alphons Iacobelli was charged with taking $1.2 million from a training center to pay for lavish travel and gifts for himself and his union negotiating partner.
- Fiat Chrysler Is at a Crossroads. It’s Looking to China for a Solution.
By BILL VLASIC and NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Even before one suitor’s interest emerged this week, the automaker had been in talks for months on Chinese investments or other deals, officials say.
- Chinese auto giant interested in buying Fiat Chrysler
By Reuters - Monday Aug 21, 2017
China’s Great Wall Motor Co. is interested in bidding for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, a company official said on Monday, confirming reports it is pursuing all or part of the owner of the Jeep and Ram truck brands. There has been speculation over Chinese interest in FCA since Automotive News reported last week that an unidentified...
- Fiat Chrysler, BMW, and Intel announce plans to build self-driving tech
By Timothy B. Lee - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Smallest Detroit automaker is relying on partners for self-driving tech help.