Alphons Iacobelli was charged with taking $1.2 million from a training center to pay for lavish travel and gifts for himself and his union negotiating partner.
fiat chrysler automobiles LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES LLC
Around the Web
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler Executive Accused of Siphoning Millions With Union Leader
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Fiat Chrysler Is at a Crossroads. It’s Looking to China for a Solution.
By BILL VLASIC and NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Even before one suitor’s interest emerged this week, the automaker had been in talks for months on Chinese investments or other deals, officials say.
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls Nearly 50,000 Minivans
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles issued a recall to fix defective seat belts in about 50,000 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles.
- West Virginia University Researchers Find Fiat Chrysler Diesel-Emissions Discrepancies
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
West Virginia University researchers found Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV vehicles with diesel engines produced significant emissions discrepancies between the road and the lab, resembling earlier conclusions they reached with Volkswagen AG cars that helped expose a long-running deception.
- Fiat Chrysler Warned in 2015 on Emissions Cheat Device
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency alerted Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2015 that regulators suspected the Italian-U.S. auto maker of using illegal emissions software, more than a year before formally accusing the company of skirting U.S. clean air law.
- China's Great Wall Says It Is 'Paying Close Attention' to Fiat Chrysler
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Great Wall Motor is “paying close attention” to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, the company said, a day after a Great Wall spokeswoman said the Chinese car manufacturer was aiming to buy Jeep.