State agencies in Connecticut are already preparing human service agencies for cuts as another state budget stand-off plays out. But who will be hurt? It’s immoral.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FERDINAND PERSONALIZED HAULING & CARRIER SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Connecticut Budget Impasse: Nonprofits Told to Prepare for Longer Haul
By Jim Schaffer - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- 16 USPS Workers Join Mail Carrier Hall Of Shame For Allegedly Taking Bribes To Deliver Drugs
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
It looks like The Mail Carrier Of Shame may soon have a slew of new members: Federal officials have accused 16 Atlanta-area U.S. Postal Service workers of accepting bribes in exchange for delivering cocaine along their routes.Federal prosecutors say that 16 USPS employees working in locations around Atlanta have been charged with bribery in three separate federal indictments.According …
- A HELPING HAND Comcast, U-Haul, Airbnb offer free services in Fla.
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Sprint Offers Free Year Of Unlimited Service To Verizon Users. What’s The Catch?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a bid to lure customers from Verizon Wireless, Sprint is now offering a free year of its Unlimited service for anyone who makes the switch. But with all such “free” offers, there are costs involved.The biggest catch for this promotion, which ends June 30, may be the fact that Verizon customers would need to bring their current …