Social casino gamemaker Game Show Network (GSN) announced it has appointed Mark Feldman as its president and CEO. In picking Feldman, the developer of the Wheel of Fortune slots and Bingo Bash games has chosen an insider to succeed David Goldhill, who is stepping down after a decade running the company, which is co-owned by […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FELDMAN, GOLINSKI, REEDY + SENOUF, PLLC
2013 - BEIGELMAN, FELDMAN, GOLINSKI, REEDY + SENOUF, PLLC
2013 - BEIGELMAN, FELDMAN, GOLINSKY, REEDY + SENOUF, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Social casino game king GSN rolls dice on a new CEO: Mark Feldman
By Dean Takahashi - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.