New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FEENEY WIRELESS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- White Supremacy, Eugenics and the History of Selective Breeding
Monday Sep 11, 2017
With the rising visibility of white supremacy in the US, NBC Left Field looks into the history of eugenics and how it informed lawmaking.
- The Long Tail of Philanthropy and Eugenics: Judge Trades Shorter Sentences for Sterilization
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Eradicating the racist/classist pseudoscience of eugenics will require a confession—and some leadership—from philanthropy.
- Atlantic Philanthropies Publication Outlines Founder’s Vision of “Giving While Living”
By Steve Dubb - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Atlantic’s latest booklet holds many lessons for nonprofits—both intentional and otherwise. Founder Chuck Feeney’s influence is felt in a focus on bold bets, big checks, and dramatic impact.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.