Developed pro bono by BBH NY, the social media campaign uses emojis - nicknamed EmojiMeals - to illustrate how one in six kids suffers from hunger.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
1993 - FEED THE HUNGRY, INC.
Around the Web
- 'No Kid Hungry' Campaign Uses Emojis To Combat Hunger
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- Feed hungry refugees -- or terrorists will, UN leader warns
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- Hooray for Carbon Dioxide! It's Helping to Feed the World's Hungry
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
We should praise carbon dioxide for helping to feed the world, not demonize it.