Developed pro bono by BBH NY, the social media campaign uses emojis - nicknamed EmojiMeals - to illustrate how one in six kids suffers from hunger.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FEED THE HUNGRY CAMPAIGN, INC.
Around the Web
- 'No Kid Hungry' Campaign Uses Emojis To Combat Hunger
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
- Feed hungry refugees -- or terrorists will, UN leader warns
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Hooray for Carbon Dioxide! It's Helping to Feed the World's Hungry
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
We should praise carbon dioxide for helping to feed the world, not demonize it.