The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FEE INSURANCE AGENCY
2013 - FEE INSURANCE GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.