Denzel Washington stars as a lawyer from another era in Dan Gilroy’s florid crime drama.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - FEDERICO A. AMORINI, ESQ., P.C.
Around the Web
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Review: Soul Practitioner
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ Stars Denzel Washington As An Eccentric Attorney Who Sells Out
By Vince Mancini - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Denzel Washington stars in a Dan Gilroy film selling out vs. staying true that ultimately cannibalizes itself.
- Former Rockets' forward Federico Colombo signs with Italian team
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Federico Colombo has agreed to terms with Hockey Milano Rossoblu for the upcoming season, the Italian team announces.
- ‘Loredana, Esq’ Star Loredana Nesci’s Boyfriend Gets 16 Years to Life for Her Murder
By Tim Kenneally, provided by
- Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The boyfriend of slain “Loredana, Esq.” star Loredana Nesci has been sentenced to 16 years to life in state prison for the 2015 stabbing death of the reality TV personality, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said Tuesday.Robert Brian Reagan was found guilty of second-degree murder on Aug. 25 after a jury deliberated for three days on the case.According to the prosecutor, Reagan stabbed Nesci, 47, to death on July 22, 2015, during a domestic dispute at their Redondo Beach, California, residence.
- Ticino Rockets' Federico Colombo receives tryout opportunity from Université Neuchâtel
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
As L'Express-L'Impartial reports, Federico Colombo is one of the several players trying out for MySports League team HC Université Neuchâtel.
- I became a priest after being fired for racist Jeremy Lin headline
By Kyle Schnitzer - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
He once wrote headlines for ESPN. Now, he’s spreading the word of God. Anthony Federico, 33, had his dream job working for ESPN before he inadvertently fired off an infamous racist headline about former Knicks phenom Jeremy Lin in 2012, in which Federico wrote, “Chink in the Armor,” for a story that highlighted a poor...