A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FEDERAL RETIREMENT CONCIERGE, INC.
Around the Web
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Google Parent Retires 'Firefly' Self-Driving Prototype
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Google parent Alphabet Inc. retired its self-driving prototype dubbed the “Firefly,” a tiny test car with no steering wheel or pedals, to focus on building its self-driving technology into mass-produced vehicles.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Mid-Match Retirements Stir Debate at Wimbledon
Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic both saw their first-round opponents retire due to injury, raising a question about how much responsibility players have to declare an injury before they start a match.
- F.B.I. Investigates Uber Software Used to Monitor Lyft Drivers
By MIKE ISAAC and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Friday Sep 8, 2017
In another legal headache for Uber, federal investigators are looking into a past program called “Hell” that the ride-hailing company used to compete with rival Lyft.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.