A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
fearlessly living autism foundation
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - FEARLESSLY LIVING AUTISM FOUNDATION
Around the Web
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- This Surfer/Artist Follows His Passions By Living Fearlessly
By Steve Bramucci - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Tyler Warren is the ultimate multi-hyphenate -- a surfer, board shaper, and artist -- who's fueled by his dreams, not 9-5 worries.
- Taylor Swift Follows up Trial with Generous Donation to Joyful Heart Foundation
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The fearless behavior of Taylor Swift in using herself as a teaching tool about sexual assault has been followed with an acknowledgement of her own privilege and an attempt to share some of the money at its base.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- School resource officer fired for improper conduct with child with autism
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 26, 2017