A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FAVOR YOUR PARTY INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
- The Food Issue: When You’re the Bad Guest
By AKHIL SHARMA - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
I was too miserable to be polite, even to my hosts.
- Pet City: Where the Dogs Are
By ROBERT PEELE - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Long Meadow in Prospect Park during off-leash hours is like a paradise for dogs. Unless your Shih-Tzu is a timid scaredy-cat.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.