The flower is an uninvited lovely of New York’s woods.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 07, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
120 WEST 28 STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10001
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FAUX FLOWERS NYC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- N.Y.C. Nature: Dainty Invader: the Deptford Pink
By DAVE TAFT - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.