The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FATHER AND SONS INC.
Around the Web
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Soccer legend’s NYC-raised son following in dad’s footsteps
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
New York teen Timothy Weah — son of one of the most famous soccer players in history — is following in his father’s footsteps. The young striker inked his first professional contract with Paris Saint-Germain, the club where his dad, George Weah, became a superstar. A right-sided attacking player, Weah was born in Brooklyn, raised...
- A Son’s Race to Give His Dying Father Artificial Immortality
By James Vlahos - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Father-son lookalikes: Share your images
By Amy Graff - Friday Jun 16, 2017
To celebrate Father's Day, SFGATE invites you to submit photographs that capture the likeness between fathers and sons.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.