Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FASHION MADE MOBILE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Fashion Review: Tom Ford Exhumes the 1990s and It’s Almost Fabulous
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
New York Fashion Week begins with a history lesson. And it’s a surprising amount of fun.