NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FARMINGTON SOUTH EAST ROAD, LLC
Around the Web
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Wine Country fires: Evacuation orders lifted for more areas
By Chronicle Staff Report - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The mandatory evacuation order for the city of Calistoga will be lifted at 2 p.m. Sunday, officials announced. Only residents and first responders will be allowed in, with a heavy police presence, according to a bulletin from the Napa Count Sheriff’s Office. Those returning can proceed to Calistoga via Silverado Trail or State Route 29. All other routes remain closed. Some neighborhoods in Mendocino County’s Redwood Valley, Willits and Potter Valley that were evacuated due to wildfires will be “repopulated” starting noon on Sunday, according to Cal Fire officials. In Redwood Valley, areas south of Tomki Road from the intersection with East/West Road will allow residents re-entry.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017