A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
694 MYRTLE AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FARGO SALES INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Wells Fargo’s New CEO: The Company’s Slow Response To The Fake Accounts Scandal Was ‘Unacceptable’
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
CEO Tim Sloan is expected to tell Congress about how the company's culture has changed after fraudulent sales practices were discovered.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...