Tehran’s accelerating campaign to exert influence threatens to undo 16 years and half a trillion dollars’ worth of American efforts to forge a stable democratic Afghan government.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FARAH RAWAN INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP.
Around the Web
- Tehran’s Turn | Part 2: Iran Gains Ground in Afghanistan as U.S. Presence Wanes
By CARLOTTA GALL - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Op-Ed Columnist: China Could Sell Trump the Brooklyn Bridge
By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
The president got played in his trade talks in Beijing last week.
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- As a Debt Deadline Looms for Venezuela, Maduro Is Defiant
By KIRK SEMPLE and CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The uncertainty hanging over a $1.2 billion payment from the state oil company is another indication of the country’s worsening financial problems.