On Monday December 5th, the San Francisco Opera Guild honored entrepreneur, opera patron and former Chairman of the Board, Franklin P. (Pitch) Johnson at An Evening on the Stage. The black-tie gala dinner was set on the stage of the War Memorial Opera house in San Francisco.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAMS 5TH AVE LLC
Around the Web
- SF Opera's An Evening on the Stage honoring Franklin P. ("Pitch") Johnson, Jr.
Wednesday Dec 14, 2016
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- A Statue Stirs to Life in Washington Square Park
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
A man’s unusually small size, which invited the jeers of bullies in his youth, became a key to his role as a “living statue” in Greenwich Village.
- BELL OPENS A DOOR Kristen helps 'Frozen' co-star's fam stuck in Florida
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- Mediterranean restaurant signs 15-year lease on Third Avenue
By Steve Cuozzo - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
A large Mediterranean restaurant and event space called Zavõ has signed a 15-year lease with Olshan Properties for the nearly 15,000-square-foot, three-level space at 1011 Third Ave. between East 59th and 60th streets. The new venue at the former home of short-lived steak chain Texas de Brazil, diagonally across the avenue from Bloomingdale’s, is expected...