Carnegie Deli, the Big Apple legend that closed its doors nearly a year ago, will soon be serving up its gut-busting sandwiches again — this time on the internet. The storied pastrami pusher, which licenses outposts in Las Vegas, Madison Square Garden and a handful of other similar destinations, is being resurrected by Goldbely, a...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FAMOUS NEW YORK DELI INC
Around the Web
- Legendary Carnegie Deli finds new life online
By Nicolas Vega - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.