With more than 9,800 wins in his Hall of Fame career driver, Brian Sears has pretty much done it all. Until Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway that is, where he did something for the first time, winning two Triple Crown races on the same night. Sears won both the $500,000 Yonkers Trot with Top Flight...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAMILY FIRST CLOTHING LLC
Around the Web
- Hall of Fame rider enjoys historic night at Yonkers
By Debbie Little - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.