An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jul 18, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAMGLIA HUDSON S.R.L.
Around the Web
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Hudson’s Bay Co. CEO is stepping down
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Just as business is stepping up for the holiday season, Hudson’s Bay Co.’s chief executive is stepping down, the company announced on Friday. Gerald Storch, who has led the Canada-based retailer — parent of Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor — for less than three years is returning to his consulting firm. Richard Baker,...
- Pieces of once-mighty NY bridge get new life in rural towns
By MARY ESCH - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Steel and concrete panels that were once part of a mighty bridge that carried 50 million vehicles a year across the Hudson River north of New York City will soon find new life along sleepy country roads.