Bozoma Saint John, the marketing star who’s worked with Beyoncé, Apple and more, brings humanism, Instagram savvy and Chanel to the beleaguered brand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FALCON GLOBAL SERVICES INC.
Around the Web
- Is This the Woman Who Will Save Uber?
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Can Brees, Peterson lead Saints past Falcons in NFC South?
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Can Brees, Peterson lead Saints past Falcons in NFC South?
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
- The Paradise Papers: After a Tax Crackdown, Apple Found a New Shelter for Its Profits
By JESSE DRUCKER and SIMON BOWERS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The tech giant has found a tax haven in the island of Jersey, leaving billions of dollars untouched by the United States, leaked documents reveal.
- The Paradise Papers: Kremlin Cash Behind Billionaire’s Twitter and Facebook Investments
By JESSE DRUCKER - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Leaked files show that a state-controlled bank in Moscow helped to fuel Yuri Milner’s ascent in Silicon Valley, where the Russia investigation has put tech companies under scrutiny.
- Watch SpaceX’s FORMOSAT-5 Falcon 9 launch live right here
By Darrell Etherington - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
SpaceX has a launch scheduled for today, with a 42-minute launch window opening at 11:51 AM PDT (2:51 PM EDT). The launch is for Taiwan’s National Space Organization (NSPO), which is aiming to put satellite FORMOSAT-5 into low-Earth sun synchronous orbit, where it will be used to beam back high-resolution global imagery, and probe Earth’s ionosphere for research purposes. For the… Read More