Chuck Mosley, the Los Angeles-area native who fronted the rock band Faith No More from 1983 to 1988 died on Thursday "due to the disease of addiction," according to a statement by his family and posted to EMP Label Group's Facebook.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FAITH GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Chuck Mosley, former Faith No More singer, dead at 57
By Alyssa Pereira - Friday Nov 10, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Critic's Notebook: At the Apple Keynote, Selling Us a Better Vision of Ourselves
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple’s annual program is an odd streaming TV event: an extended commercial that the faithful watch willingly.
- Is a Buddhist Group Changing China? Or Is China Changing It?
By IAN JOHNSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Millions have joined faith organizations like Fo Guang Shan, aiming to fill what they see as a moral vacuum. But to operate in China, groups like Fo Guang Shan must compromise.
- Anthem Confirms Swedish to Step Down as CEO
Monday Nov 6, 2017
Anthem Inc. has named the former chief executive of UnitedHealth Group Inc.’s insurance business, Gail Boudreaux, its new president and chief executive officer.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.