After years of bouncing around the Big Apple, New York Fashion Week may find a permanent home at Hudson Yards. That’s according to Kenneth Himmel, CEO of Related Urban, the developer of the luxury development on Manhattan’s West Side. “We are having ongoing discussions and we think we could make a good case to become...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FAIRWAY HUDSON YARDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hudson Yards is in talks to host New York Fashion Week
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Behind comical Spieth mess that became ‘greatest bogey I’ve ever seen’
By Mark Cannizzaro - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England — Almost as soon as the driver made contact with the ball, Jordan Spieth clutched his head with both hands — looking like someone bracing for a car crash. Spieth’s drive on the 13th hole went some 120 yards off line to the right of the fairway and turned the 146th British Open...