North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FAIL SAFE TESTING, LLC
Around the Web
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Minneapolis Airport TSA reportedly failed 95 percent of security tests
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Every high-rise building tested fails fire safety tests
By Associated Press - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
LONDON — Britain’s government urged local officials across the country Sunday to urgently submit samples of tower block cladding after tests found that all samples tested so far have failed fire safety standards. In London, officials tried Sunday to complete the evacuation of hundreds of apartments in four towers deemed unsafe, but faced resistance as...
- Police dog collapses and dies in pursuit of child abductors
By Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
FOREST PARK, Ohio — Officials in suburban Cincinnati say a police dog died while pursuing suspects in the abduction of a 1-year-old child, who was found safe. Green Township police say the 7-year-old male Belgian Malinois and shepherd mix named Dino collapsed Monday night while pursuing suspects who fled a vehicle. Police say they believe...
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Key US general embraces new space ethos of “go fast, test, and fail”
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
"We have got to get back to where we accept risk.”