The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FADDY DADDY LTD.
Around the Web
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- GoDaddy Boots The White Supremacist Site Daily Stormer After They Disparaged A Charlottesville Victim
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Following an outpouring of criticism, GoDaddy told the Daily Stormer to get lost.
- GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving is retiring this year
By Kevin Kelleher - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
GoDaddy said CEO Blake Irving will retire at the end of 2017, with the company’s current president and chief operating officer, Scott Wagner, replacing him. Irving will also step down from the board next June. Irving, 58, became GoDaddy’s CEO in 2013 after serving as Yahoo’s chief product officer. At the time, GoDaddy was grooming itself […]
- GoDaddy Resolves Email Hardware Issue
Friday Jun 30, 2017
GoDaddy has restored service following an email delivery slowdown that affected over 50,000 email users on Friday morning.
- Toronto Punks Pup Made A Cameo In The Bizarre Dad Dating Sim Video Game ‘Dream Daddy’
By Derrick Rossignol - Friday Jul 7, 2017
'One of your dates with Mat (Cool Dad) takes place at a concert venue (called the Sound Garden) where PUP is headlining.'
- Gay Dating Simulator 'Dream Daddy' Might Just Be the Gaming Miracle of the Year
By Laura Hudson - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
On its race to the top of the Steam charts, indie smash 'Dream Daddy' upended everything you thought you knew about game culture.