A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FABULOUS NAILS DAY SPA INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- For Father’s Day: 14 fabulous movies to stream with Dad
By Jeffrey M. Anderson - By Jeffrey M. Anderson - Friday Jun 16, 2017
These films showcase touching relationships between fathers and their sons and daughters.
- Fashion Review: Tom Ford Exhumes the 1990s and It’s Almost Fabulous
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
New York Fashion Week begins with a history lesson. And it’s a surprising amount of fun.
- New York Police Officers Facing Rape Charges Quit the Force
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The resignations of Richard Hall and Edward Martins, former detectives, came just days before they were to appear at a departmental misconduct trial.
- Bayview nail salon forced to scrap mural after neighbors complain
By Meaghan M. Mitchell, Hoodline - Monday Sep 18, 2017
A mural is at the heart of a dispute between neighbors in Bayview.
Since opening in January, business has been steady at Luxurious Nail Boutique & Spa, located at 4138 3rd Street (near Innes) in Bayview. However, according to owner Richard Washington, the salon's biggest issue has been visibility.