Alfred Angelo has abruptly closed its more than 60 wedding dress shops around the country, leaving brides scrambling to get their gowns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
83 HOLLYHOCK RD
LEVITTOWN, NEW YORK, 11756
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FAB FASHION AND BRIDAL ARTISTRY, INC.
Around the Web
- A Bridal Chain Closes. Scrambling Ensues.
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Bridal Fashion Week: What We Saw at New York Bridal Fashion Week
By CHARANNA ALEXANDER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Here is a peek at some of the latest bridal collections from top designers.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.