A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - F.I. BLINDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- People accidentally agree to clean toilets for free Wi-Fi
By Angela Moscaritolo - Monday Jul 17, 2017
UK-based Wi-Fi provider Purple recently added a 'community service clause' to its usual terms, and 22,000 blindly agreed to it.
- Fintech Firm SoFi Says CEO Mike Cagney Will Step Down by Year-End
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Social Finance Inc., one of the most highly valued private financial-technology startups in the U.S., said on Monday night that Chairman and Chief Executive Mike Cagney would step down by the end of the year.
- SoFi Faces New Sexual Harassment Claim Days After CEO's Departure
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
A former employee of embattled online lender Social Finance Inc. accused the company of tolerating sexual harassment in a lawsuit filed Thursday.
- A Rare Conversation About Class Brings ‘The Bachelorette’ Into the Real World
By JOE COSCARELLI and CARYN GANZ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
One of Rachel Lindsay’s suitors tells her about the challenges he faced growing up in Baltimore, forcing the show to face its blind spot about class.
- SoFi Board Says C.E.O. Is Out Immediately Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
By KATIE BENNER - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Mike Cagney, the company’s chief executive, had said earlier this week that he would step down at year’s end.