A western New York library plans to put more of its valuable art collection up for auction, a move that has drawn opposition from some of the organization's supporters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - F B COLLECTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Upstate NY library selling off art collection to pay bills
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pieces of once-mighty NY bridge get new life in rural towns
By MARY ESCH - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Steel and concrete panels that were once part of a mighty bridge that carried 50 million vehicles a year across the Hudson River north of New York City will soon find new life along sleepy country roads.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.