Google pays Apple lots of money for search, Uber’s next CEO could possibly be Jeff Immelt, Volkswagen electric Microbus is going on sale in 2022 and the Tesla Model X beat a Lambo in a drag race. All this on Crunch Report. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EZ RIDE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Crunch Report | Google Pays Apple Lots of $$$ for Search
By Khaled "Tito" Hamze - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Uber Racks Up Rides, Losses Amid Setbacks
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s scandal-plagued year apparently hasn’t deterred ridership, though the ride-hailing company is still reporting heavy financial losses.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Uber and Lyft Look to Hail Credit-Card Deals
Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Ride-sharing rivals Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. may soon take their fight to your wallet.