Google pays Apple lots of money for search, Uber’s next CEO could possibly be Jeff Immelt, Volkswagen electric Microbus is going on sale in 2022 and the Tesla Model X beat a Lambo in a drag race. All this on Crunch Report. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EZ LOGISTICS LTD.
Around the Web
- Crunch Report | Google Pays Apple Lots of $$$ for Search
By Khaled "Tito" Hamze - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Sports investing just got E-Z for fans
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
- NYC Marathon Next Logistical Hurdle for NYPD After Attack
By Daniella Silva - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Officials promised a huge police presence — visible and not — to protect Sunday's New York City marathon.