Google pays Apple lots of money for search, Uber’s next CEO could possibly be Jeff Immelt, Volkswagen electric Microbus is going on sale in 2022 and the Tesla Model X beat a Lambo in a drag race. All this on Crunch Report. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EZ CAB TECHNOLOGIES, CORP.
Around the Web
- Crunch Report | Google Pays Apple Lots of $$$ for Search
By Khaled "Tito" Hamze - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Driver in fiery crash hailed cab as passenger burned to death, police say
Saturday Oct 14, 2017
The driver in a fiery crash in Brooklyn, N.Y., early Friday morning hailed a cab and left the scene — leaving his female passenger burning to death inside the flame-engulfed car, according to police.
- On London’s Streets, Black Cabs and Uber Fight for a Future
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
London’s cabby wars are less about the disruptive power of an app, or a new business model, than about the disruption of Britain.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.