SpaceX founder Elon Musk announced out-of-this-world plans Friday for a 29-minute trip from the Big Apple to London aboard a “big f–king rocket” — that would also travel to Mars. The billionaire Tesla CEO and fanciful futurist discussed his ambitious vision in a speech in Adelaide, Australia, where he outlined new plans to colonize the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EXTREME RIDES BY BIG APPLE, LLC
Around the Web
- Elon Musk: ‘Big f–king rocket’ will take us from NY to London in just 29 minutes
By Yaron Steinbuch - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- New patent-holder grabs Nokia patents, sues over Apple iPhones
By Joe Mullin - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Patent-licensing shop that enforced Nokia and Sony patents has changed hands.
- Lifelong Harley-Davidson rider gets special 'last ride' with big entourage
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- An Extreme 5,700-Mile Bike Race Across Russia Struggles to Keep Women in the Pack
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Organizers of the Trans-Siberian Extreme race are trying to make the event more attractive to women, after the two riding this year dropped out early.