A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXTRAORDINARY AUTO SALES LTD.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- What Qualities do Extraordinary MGOs All Possess?
By Richard Perry and Jeff Schreifels - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- August Was Mixed Month for Auto Makers
Friday Sep 1, 2017
U.S. auto sales continued to struggle in August amid mounting signs that American car buyers have become increasingly fickle.
- U.S. Auto Sales Fall as Fewer Vehicles Go to Rental Chains
Monday Jul 3, 2017
Auto sales continued to slide in June, as car buyers react to higher vehicle prices and Detroit backs away from dumping unwanted inventory into rental-car lots.
- U.S. Auto Makers Report Steep Sales Declines in July
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Sales for major U.S. auto makers sharply declined in July amid a modest slump in lease deals that have kept payments low, continuing an industry slowdown that has led to a glut of inventory on dealer lots and a spate of discounts.
- Strong Summer for China Auto Sales, but Fall Could be Chilly
Monday Sep 11, 2017
China’s car market sustained its recent run of growth in August, continuing to expand after a weak start to the year brought about by a rise in the country’s auto-sales tax.