The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 28, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - EXPRESS FUNDING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
By MELISSA EDDY and MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new law will impose fines on companies like Facebook and Twitter if they fail to swiftly remove illegal or hateful content on their platforms.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."