State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EXPORSA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- The Culture Issue: My Obsession With the Necks, the Greatest Trio on Earth
By GEOFF DYER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Exploring nearly 30 years of genre-bending, improvisational work.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Hackathon Aims to Unearth Natural Resources Tech in Houston
By Angela Shah - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Houston—An Australian group trying to spur innovation in the natural resources sector is headed to Houston to host a hackathon in partnership with BHP Petroleum. Unearthed, which is based in Perth, Australia, has hosted similar hackathons all over the world and will be bringing its “Digital Tribes” series to Texas for the first time in […]
- Australia Details ‘Sophisticated’ Plot by ISIS to Take Down Plane
By JACQUELINE WILLIAMS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Two men were charged in a plot to carry an explosive onto a plane after receiving help from an Islamic State operative in Syria.