Auto sales continued to slide in June, as car buyers react to higher vehicle prices and Detroit backs away from dumping unwanted inventory into rental-car lots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXECUTIVE CAR RENTALS AND SALES INC
Around the Web
- U.S. Auto Sales Fall as Fewer Vehicles Go to Rental Chains
Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Tesla Model 3 sales miss forecast
By Dana Hull - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Tesla Inc. struggled to produce its cheapest model shortly after the car debuted, setting back Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk’s mission to reach mainstream consumers. The automaker built only 260 Model 3s during the quarter ended in September, less than a fifth of its 1,500-unit forecast. Output of the sedan that starts at $35,000 — roughly half the cost of the least expensive Model S — was lower than expected because of unspecified “bottlenecks.” “Although the vast majority of manufacturing subsystems at both our California car plant and our Nevada Gigafactory are able to operate at high rate, a handful have taken longer to activate than expected,” the company said.
- There are more than 2 million electric vehicles on the road around the world
By Megan Geuss - Monday Jun 12, 2017
According to an IEA report, Norway and China have been pulling the weight when it comes to EV sales.
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.