Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EXCELL WORLDWIDE INC.
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Uber Breach and Response Draw Global Regulatory Scrutiny
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
Government officials world-wide said they would look at Uber Technologies Inc.’s handling of a major data breach last year.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Bill Clinton And James Patterson’s Thriller Will Become A Showtime Series After An Intense Bidding War
By davidmatthews - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The novel, co-written with James Patterson, was the subject of a bidding war between networks and streaming services.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- Critic's Notebook: The Silent Film Returns — on Social Media
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Though we may still pop headphones in to watch a YouTube rant, social media has cultivated its own mute visual culture.