Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EXCEL HOME CARE NURSING SERVICES LLC
Around the Web
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Utah Hospital Bars Police From Patient-Care Areas After Nurse’s Arrest
By DANIEL VICTOR - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The police are conducting a criminal investigation into the arrest of a nurse at the University of Utah Hospital that was captured on video and led to widespread condemnation.
- For-Profit Nursing Homes and Hospices Threaten Care Quality and Public Budgets
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Should some fields simply insist upon nonprofits as contractors because it works better for those served and costs much less?
- Home Health Care: Shouldn’t It Be Work Worth Doing?
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Watching over older people is among the fastest-growing occupations. With more training and flexibility, it could help support a future middle class.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.