Electronic Arts Inc. reports earnings for its fiscal first quarter after the close of trading Thursday. Here’s what to watch.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 25, 2003)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - EXCEL ELECTRONICS INC.
Around the Web
- Electronic Arts Earnings: What to Watch
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- A 'Sensor to Sunset' Cloud Brokerage Platform that Enables IoT
By InformationWeek Staff - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Brenda Horn, VP of IT & CIO for Enterprise Computing Solutions at Arrow Electronics, talks about her company's InformationWeek IT Excellence award winning initiative from the InformationWeek News Desk.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II multiplayer open beta begins October 6
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jul 10, 2017
If you’re awaiting the new Star Wars: Battlefront II, you can get an early sneak peek of its multiplayer beta before the full game launch. Publisher Electronic Arts announced today that the multiplayer beta will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One starting October 6, though those who preordered it receive access October 4. […]