C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - EVOCO VOICE COLLECTIVE, INC.
Around the Web
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- New Amazon Echo Is Still in First Place
Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s new Echo, smaller in size and price than the original, still has its edge with Alexa, the most advanced AI voice operating system with 25,000 skills, smart home control and voice recognition.
- Google and Walmart Partner With Eye on Amazon
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The companies are working together to keep pace in the race for online shoppers. They hope a transition to voice technology will help.
- Jon Hamm Is Going To Be The Muffled Voice Of Boba Fett In A New ‘Star Wars’ Audiobook
By Jason Nawara - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
A collection of short stories from the point of view of smaller 'Star Wars' characters will feature Jon Hamm as the voice of Boba Fett.
- The Daily News, a Distinctive Voice in New York, Is Sold
By SYDNEY EMBER and ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The paper’s owner, Mortimer Zuckerman, is selling it to Tronc, the publisher of The Los Angeles Times and The Chicago Tribune.
- As Google Fights Fake News, Voices on the Margins Raise Alarm
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The editorial head of a socialist website complained that Google is censoring the internet by curbing search traffic to his publication.