Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EVILLAS HOLDINGS II, LLC
Around the Web
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- West Florida unanimous No. 1 in Bushnell/Golfweek D-II Coaches Poll
By Golfweek Staff Writer - Friday Sep 29, 2017
West Florida is a unanimous No. 1 in the Bushnell/Golfweek D-II Coaches Poll, as the Argonauts earned all 17 first-place votes (...)
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Army holds off Duke 21-16, finishes unbeaten at home (Nov 11, 2017)
Saturday Nov 11, 2017
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) Ahmad Bradshaw scored on an 18-yard run, Javhari Bourdeau returned a blocked punt for another touchdown, and Army beat mistake-prone Duke 21-16 on Saturday to finish the season unbeaten on its home turf at Michie Stadium.