A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EVIL GRIN TRAINING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Trump Commemorates Sept. 11 Attacks With Vow to Conquer ‘Evil’
By GLENN THRUSH - Monday Sep 11, 2017
President Trump commemorated the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks with a vow to conquer evil and to keep the nation safe.
- ‘It': Bill Skarsgard’s Pennywise Grin Is Just as Creepy Without Makeup (Video)
By Beatrice Verhoeven, provided by
- Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
“It” actor Bill Skarsgard has perfected his creepy Pennywise the Clown smile and doesn’t need all the makeup from the movie to look absolutely terrifying.“You have easily the most evil, demonic smile I think I’ve seen in all of horror, and I’ve worked with Andy Richter for a long time,” Conan O’Brien told Skarsgard during his appearance on Tuesday night.Skarsgard then contorted his lips in a pointed shape, eerily similar to the creepy smile of Pennywise in the film “It,” which broke several records and earned $123 million its opening weekend.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”