The mineral is an important component in many types of large lithium ion batteries.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EVERYTHING ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING INC.
Around the Web
- In shift towards electric vehicles, Volkswagen looking for cobalt contracts
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Report Finds Auto Dealers May Be Charging Hispanic Customers More For Vehicle Add-Ons
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
If you’ve purchased a new car at a dealership, you’re probably familiar with the slew of possible options and add-ons for your vehicle — everything from tinted windows to extended service contracts. A new report claims that the price a customer is charged for these extras may be linked to their ethnicity.The National Consumer Law Center today released a …
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- Volvo Will Begin Transitioning To All Electric Vehicles In 2019
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Starting in 2019, all new Volvo car lines will have either full electric or hybrid engines, with plans to introduce five such vehicles by 2021.Volvo — now owned by China’s Zhejiang Geely, which purchased the brand from Ford in 2010 — announced today that these new electric engine models will come from both the Volvo brand and its Polestar …