Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS TRANSPORTATION INC.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce A.I. Talent
By CADE METZ - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Nearly all big tech companies have an artificial intelligence project, and they are willing to pay experts millions of dollars to help get it done.