Lori Leibovich is the new editor-in-chief of Time Inc.'s Health magazine, across various platforms. She will also lead Time Inc.'s new multimedia hub for its health category, Time Health, which drawscontent from the publisher's portfolio of titles, including 'Time,'' Fortune' and 'Real Simple.'
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EVERGREEN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY, INC.
Around the Web
- Leibovich Names EIC Time Inc's 'Health' For Print, Digital
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Big Tobacco Will Admit In New Ads That All Cigarettes Are Bad For You, Intentionally Addictive
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Eleven years after a federal court ordered the country’s biggest cigarette producers to produce a series of warning ads informing people about the dangers of their products, Big Tobacco is finally preparing to publish those “corrective statements” in TV ads, newspapers, online, and in cigarette packaging.Philip Morris USA parent company Altria Group Inc. and British American Tobacco — the …
- Trump Nominee for EPA Chemical Safety Post Raises Ethics Concerns
By Marian Conway - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
One of the latest EPA nominees is raising considerable hackles in the science and environmental communities.
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- Zone 9 Evergreen Vine Varieties: Growing Evergreen Vines In Zone 9 Gardens
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Popular Zone 9 Evergreen Shrubs: Growing Evergreen Shrubs In Zone 9
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Oct 28, 2017